It is two weeks since you left me. I haven't got over you. How can I? I still can't digest the fact that I am not going to see you again? I miss you so much. We were together for only 2 months. But, the impact is so big!

You always rememberd when I had to wake up early and woke me up on time, lest I should get late. With you around, I was never bored. I still remember the way you lit up on my touch.

It is two weeks since you left me. I know I am never gonna get you back. I know life has to move on. I know that there will be a replacement for you. But the transition phase is tough and long, you see. Buying two cell phones in a span of 2 months is not easy on the pocket too! Damn the guy who stole my mobile!!!


By Aravind on Sunday, November 05, 2006 at 7:03 AM Post Categories:
Comments
  1. Ramya Shankar

    Oops !

  1. Aravind

    Double oops it is... lost two mobiles in 2 months! :(

  1. G

    Haha, I totally thought that was going somewhere else. But I'm guessing those were your intentions.

  1. Aravind

    @ Tanya:
    somewhere else?! I dont get you
    *shrugs innocently* :P

  1. Visithra

    briliantly written :)

  1. Aravind

    @ Visit:
    Thanks, visit!

  1. Ramya Shankar

    2 mobiles in 2 months?? Idhu enna oru mobile tholacha another mobile also freeya tholaikalam offer?

  1. huez

    WOW! That was a great writing

  1. Aravind

    @ Rums:
    I'd like to correct myself.. I would say my second mobile was stolen, rather than saying i lost it!

    @ huez:
    Thnx

  1. Neha

    ennangayya idhu? mobile ah thola chaalae ippo elaam blog la love letter puttings trend aahiducha? :p hope i don ve to put one up anytime :(. u see magician s life kili la irukkara madhiri my life in my mobile :)

  1. Aravind

    @ Neha:

    LOL @ Magician-KiLi analogy :D

Post a Comment