It seems to be the season for composers to make ridiculous statements. My previous post was about Pritam. Now it is Himesh's turn. Himesh claims himself to be the "first global rockstar" of India. He put out full page ads in national dailies saying the same!

When asked if he is better and higher than all-time music greats like Lata Mangeshkar and AR Rahman, he says - “Lataji is my guru and I am not comparing myself to Rahman. If they did not claim to be stars, what can I do?”

Mr. Himesh, have u heard of the word "modesty"?!
By Aravind on Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 7:06 AM Post Categories: ,
Comments
  1. Anonymous

    Dei whats worse, he is composing music for Dasaavathaaram.. I can bear seeing Kamal not playing his age, but him dancing to himesh 'one-tune' reshammiya is jus too much.

  1. Subramanian Ramachandran

    Mr.Aravind have you heard of this tamil phrase

    "Kurai kudam koothadum" :)

    apadina this post wouldnt have come at all.... :) enna naan solrathu

  1. Aravind

    @ Thamizhan:
    hmm.. lets see what he does....
    He's here to trouble the tamilians with his nasal singing!

    @ RS:
    true .... true!!!

Post a Comment