Ponnarasi tagged me again... So, here we go!

I'm thinking about: Deadlines!!
I said (say): Take it easy! Chill Maadi!
I wish: I could walk in space
I hear: New York Nagaram (Sillunu Oru Kaadhal)
I wonder: why life is soooooo unpredictable
I am: a dreamer!
I dance(d): very rarely!
I sing: always!
I cry: when people really close to me are in trouble.
I'm always: cool and relaxed! Take it easy policy!!!
I make with my hands: Nowadays, everything is thru comp!!
I write: hardly anything other than my assignments
I get confused: sometimes...
I need: a vacation!!!!

And, I tag:
Visithra
Sheky
Fun2Fun
Thamizhan
By Aravind on Sunday, August 20, 2006 at 7:12 AM Post Categories: ,
Comments
  1. Ponnarasi Kothandaraman

    Hehehe..Me me me 1st 2 comment :D
    Enjoyed reading the tag...but yenna elamey oru oru sentence'la????

  1. Vinesh

    Hey cool Rahman t-shirt.

    And thanks for writing down New York Nagaram lyrics - you done a great job on that :-)

    I like how your posts are so Rahman-centric! :)

  1. Subramanian Ramachandran

    thatz a short and sweet way of writing this tag :)

    dude i shudve tagged u first :)

  1. Subramanian Ramachandran

    btw aravind, konjam audio blogs eppadi post panrathu help panna mudiyuma? any pointers?

  1. Visithra

    ahhhaaa tag - ah - pakka pohna me can paste urs in mine - mines gonna be nearly the same

  1. Aravind

    @ PK:
    adha thaan thamizh-la "short & Sweet" nu solluvaango :P

    Vinesh:
    Thanx :)

  1. Aravind

    RS:
    he he :D
    BTW, audio blogs pathi ungalukku mail panni irukken :D

    @Visit:
    Ipdi ellam solli escape aaga mudiyaadhu...
    sincere aa tag ezhudhunga :D

Post a Comment